Dancing Under the Stars
Twice a year, the Village of West Haverstraw hosts "Dancing Under the Stars." The most recent one was held on Friday, September 13, 2019 in the GARNER Historic District.
“Dancing Under the Stars at the GARNER Historic District is a nice way to end the summer season. We love to see our community come together for a pleasant evening. DJ Ginny Norfleet and Dr. K’s Motown Revue did a great job getting the crowd dancing and enjoying themselves."
The event is co-sponsored by the Town of Haverstraw and Schultz Ford
Family-friendly activities during Dancing Under the Stars include:
- Music by DJ Ginny Norfleet and Dr. K’s Motown Revue
- Food from Hudson’s Mill and Tavern
- Award-winning craft beers from Industrial Arts Brewery.
Check back for the 2020 dates for Dancing Under the Stars on Railroad Avenue and the GARNER Historic District.
Dancing Under the Stars is free of charge, but food and beverages are available for purchase.
For photos of the event, go to the event gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there an age-limit for this event?
People of all ages come together to enjoy this event.
- At what time does the event end?
The event ends at 10:30 p.m.
- Where can we purchase food and beverages?
Food and beverages are available for purchase at Hudson’s Mill Tavern and the Industrial Arts Brewery.
- Will there be seating available?
Yes, we have tables and chairs set up for the event.