4th Annual Taste of North Rockland
Ready to sample the best food in the neighborhood? Sponsored by The North Rockland Lions Club and the North Rockland Rotary Club, the 4th annual Taste of North Rockland is scheduled for Thursday, November 7, 2019, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in the West Haverstraw Community Center.
Rockland County Clerk Paul Piperato co-chairs the Taste of North Rockland and says, “It’s a North Rockland Rotary event to support the Center for Safety and Change and to benefit Leo Laders American Legion Post #130. Taste of North Rockland is a great event for a low price – come one, come all!”
2019 Taste of North Rockland Restaurants
- Lynch’s Restaurant – Stony Point, NY
- Hudson Water Club – West Haverstraw, NY
- Don Coqui On The Hudson – Haverstraw, NY
- UNION Restaurant and Bar – Haverstraw, NY
- The Copper Still – Pomona, NY
- Vilma’s Bakery – Haverstraw, NY
- Gilligan’s Clam Bar & Grill – Pomona, NY
- Playa Cancun – Stony Point, NY
- The Filling Station – West Haverstraw, NY
- The Italian Food Center – West Haverstraw, NY
- Hudson’s Mill – Garnerville, NY
- Big Daddy’s Homeplate BBQ – Haverstraw, NY
- La Talaye – Haverstraw, NY
- Mt. Ivy Café – Pomona, NY
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much are the tickets?
Tickets are priced at $35 if you buy in advance and $40 at the door.
What forms of payment are accepted if purchasing at the door?
The two forms of payment that are accepted are cash and check. If you are paying with a check, please make it payable to: North Rockland Lions Club Foundation P.O. Box 3, Garnerville, NY 10923. Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Is my ticket purchase tax-deductible?
How can I get tickets to Taste of North Rockland?
For advance tickets, you can purchase them on EventBrite.
For more information, download the event flyer.